22 Teachings School of Hermetic Science and Magical Arts
900 East 1st Street Suite 312
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Street parking is easier to find on the North side of 1st towards Temple. There are pay lots within 2 blocks away at Center St & Temple or 1st & Hewitt. Please do not park in the lot adjacent to the building.
We are on the 3rd floor of the Newberry Lofts.
Enter through the alley “Newberry Way” between 1st and 2nd, Buzz 312
For event description, see below
- If purchasing more than one ticket, please include the name of your guest(s) in the comments when you check out.
- All ticket sales final, no refunds or credits for missed events
- Tickets ARE transferable, and you are welcome to sell your ticket or give it to someone else if you cannot attend
Book T is the sourcework of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn which outlines the correspondences and esoteric titles of the Tarot. In this series, we are exploring the titles through the invocation the arcana. Our invocation this week is of “The 3 Magi.”
The Arboretum Mysticum is a self-initiatory occult lodge of High Magic in the Western Mystery Tradition. It is a place for meditation, fellowship, and cultivation of esoteric understanding, philosophical principles and magical wisdom. Topics discussed include • Learn the Qabalistic Tree of Life, branch by branch, leaf by leaf.
• Ritual, Teachings, Meditation, & Community
• For those on the path of self-initiation in the Hermetic sciences and Magical arts of Qabalah, Tarot, Astrology, Alchemy, and Theurgy.
• All paths are welcome at this convergence.
About the Teacher:
Trained by Master Teachers in Western Mystery Tradition, Naha has been a student of the esoteric teachings for over 25 years. Her areas of expertise include Qabalah, Alchemy, Tarot, Sacred Geometry, Practical and Ritual Magic and Hermetic Philosophy. She is the author of Everyday Crystal Rituals and the founder of 22 Teachings School of Hermetic Science and Magical Arts, supplying a yearly curriculum to those interested in following the Qabalistic lineage of teachers such as Dion Fortune, Paul Foster Case, and W.E. Butler. Follow her on youtube.com/22teachings and Instagram @naha99