Intermediate Tarot – Dreaming the Tarot: A Tarot Spread for Dream Interpretation
Teacher: Vanessa Baltodano
Recorded: June 29, 2021
- Once you complete your order, the download link will be in the confirmation screen.
The dream realm is rich with resources for self-reflection, self-healing, and growth but this resource is only useful if one makes the time to interpret the message. After actively working and decoding her own dreams for many years and then opening herself up to the practice of the Tarot, Vanessa was guided to create her very own Tarot spread that could help her look at her dreams from a different angle. Through this practice she has opened a new channel for her guides to communicate their dream message. Vanessa has especially designed this class for the intermediate level tarot student who is looking to expand his/her/their tarot spread modality and interpret their own dreams at the same time.
Students are expected to understand the Tarot similar or equal to the completion of Tarot School 9-week course. To be best prepared for this class, please have the following:
- Tarot Deck
- one that most resonates with your heart
- if possible, a deck whose imagery is like the imagery in your dreams.
- 1 or 2 dreams you wish to interpret.
- Written out the dream in a journal beforehand.