Introduction to Hebrew for Mystics Part 2 of a 2-Part Workshop
Teacher: Tami Havton
Recorded: August 2020
- Introduction to the Hebrew Alephbet
- Participants will be able to:
- Recognize and draw the letters of the Hebrew Alephbet
- Learn the vowel sounds and how to write them.
- Phonetically read Hebrew
- Prepare you for further training to pronounce Hebrew words often used in Qabalah, Tarot, and Mysticism
- As well as insights, facts and anecdotes from the instructor.
What to have with you:
- Print TEN copies of attached PDF practice paper, or lined paper
- Pencil, eraser, pen
- Once you complete the purchase, the download link will be in the confirmation screen.