Tarot School: Learn to Read the Tarot 9-Week Course
April 11th – June 6th, 12:00-2:30pm PST
Prerequisite: Magic Fundamentals 2-DAY Intensive
Recording available for absentees: Yes
In this course, you don’t just learn to read tarot, you get into the soul of the cards. Using the traditional Rider-Waite-Smith deck, students explore the symbols, archetypes, and messages revealed through the major and minor arcana. Topics include alchemy, astrology, numerology, qabalah, and the Hermetic tradition of the Golden Dawn, in addition to a wealth of tarot knowledge. Naha brings 27 years of tarot study to this rich, in-depth magical course.
This course includes a Certificate of Completion for those who have taken the prerequisite Magic Fundamentals Level 1 and who score 80% or higher on the final test.
For any missed classes, recordings are made available
Here are the links to some various versions of the Rider Waite Smith deck. Any of these will be appropriate for this class. They are also available for purchase at our school.
- Original Rider Waite (the most traditional version) http://amzn.to/2rFEt1y
- Universal Rider Waite (the same images, drawn with warmer colors/colored pencil) http://amzn.to/2txiSJO
- Radiant Rider Waite (the same images, painted with warmer colors) http://amzn.to/2sItNE1
- Golden Universal Tarot (very similar re-styling with metallic gold on the cards http://amzn.to/2sD2ISK
- Commemorative Pamela Coleman Smith Box (the same images, but with an antique-looking patina and a bunch of great extra goodies) also a great deal here http://amzn.to/2sCOa5N
Week 1 – Origins of Tarot, the Western Mystery Tradition, the Golden Dawn, and the Major Arcana
Week 2 – Major Arcana part II, the Tree of Life, the Zodiac and the Fools Journey
Week 3 – Major Arcana part III, Reading Practice
Week 4 – The Minor Arcana – Elemental Magic
Week 5 – Numerology, Classical Planets, the 1-5’s of the Minor Arcana
Week 6 – 6’s – 10’s, Minor Arcana pt. II
Week 7 – Court Cards and Reversals
Week 8 – Spreads and Tarot Mechanics
Week 9– More Spreads and Reading Workshop
Each week students will learn symbols, theory, and tips from a pro. There is homework and students are expected to pull cards every day and keep a journal. The more you put in, the more you will get out and you will leave this course transformed!
“Excellent master teacher who has amazing lesson plans and thoughtfully carried out courses. I am honored to have taken many classes with Naha & learned so much about myself also each subject. You will not regret taking a class with her. The most trusted spiritual guide in Los Angeles. You will have to experience it for yourself!” ~ Oli A.
“Investing in 22 Teachings classes has been one of the greatest gifts I have given myself. Learning with an established, experienced teacher whose knowledge, skills, and understanding consistently exceed my expectations has been such a joy. I would recommend exploring this study, with Naha Armády, to anyone!” ~ Mary D
- You must have completed the prerequisite Magic Fundamentals 2-day intensive prior to taking this course. If you did not attend the intensive, the recorded training can be purchased here: https://22teachings.com/product/magic-fundamentals/
- The Zoom Link is in the Syllabus, which you will be emailed upon signing up.
- Recording will be sent to absentees the day following the live class.
- The workbook for this course will be sent to students in a PDF.