Middle Pillar Group Ritual
Teacher: Naha Armády
- Please read through event description to know how to best be prepared for the ritual
- Once you complete the purchase, download the PDF in the confirmation screen for Video information
The Middle Pillar Ritual is a magical operation in the tradition of the Western Hermetic Mysteries. This event takes place every month and is the longest running event taught by Naha having begun in 2010. All levels of practitioners are welcome, there is no formal training needed to attend this ritual.
Based on the teachings of Israel Regardie who first published this ritual in 1938 as practiced by the magical society Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the qabalistic practice known as the Middle Pillar is used to balance the elemental energy centers of the body, and bring all unbalanced states in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual realms into harmony.
Prepare yourself in a space where you will be free from distraction, cell phone off.
What to have with you?
- Space to sit, stand, and lie down
- An unlit, unburned candle and matches
- Water to drink and water for purification ritual
- Dress in clean, comfortable clothing
- Crystals, any other magical tools you may want for your ritual or meditation.
- A journal, pen/pencil