Middle Pillar Group Ritual
Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 @ 7:00pm PST
Teacher: Naha Armády
Location: In-person & Online via Zoom
Recorded for absentees: YES
- Please read through event description to know how to best be prepared for the ritual
- Once you complete the purchase, download the PDF in the confirmation screen for Zoom information
- For those coming in person, please see our check in protocol HERE
The Middle Pillar Ritual is a magical operation in the tradition of the Western Hermetic Mysteries. This event takes place every month and is the longest running event taught by Naha having begun in 2010. All levels of practitioners are welcome, there is no formal training needed to attend this ritual.
Based on the teachings of Israel Regardie who first published this ritual in 1938 as practiced by the magical society Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the qabalistic practice known as the Middle Pillar is used to balance the elemental energy centers of the body, and bring all unbalanced states in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual realms into harmony.
We request that you have your camera on if possible and your microphone muted.
Prepare yourself in a space where you will be free from distraction, cell phone off.
What to have with you?
- Space to sit, stand, and lie down
- An unlit, unburned candle and matches
- Water to drink and water for purification ritual
- Dress in clean, comfortable clothing
- Crystals, any other magical tools you may want for your ritual or meditation.
- A journal, pen/pencil
Doors open at 6:45pm. We will begin at 7:00pm so please already be checked in and seated by that time, we aim not to interrupt the group for late comers.