Insights that you are discovering through this class

Home Forums Tarot Tarot Course Fall 2021 Semester Insights that you are discovering through this class

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Naha
      Keymaster

In this thread, I’d love to hear what aha moments you might want to share

Jenn Salvadori
      Participant

Not so much an a-ha moment, but I swear each week there seems to be at least one point in class where my brain distinctly transmits, “Hey self, I’m pretty sure we just got smarter. Remember to thank Naha, the school in general, and your fellow classmates for this.” <3

Madison N
      Participant

I did a reading for my brother today (something to release, something to embrace and a message from the universe) and described what I saw in the cards. He was blown away by how succint and accurate the message was, depite not posing a specific question.

AND I didn’t reference my notes until after I spoke from my own intuition and knowledge.

He even threaded the cards together as a story himself after I established the milestone points that showed up.

My aha moment: readings are not a one-way street! I think of Naha waving her hand foward and back in a figure eight. That’s how this reading felt, and it created joy, excitement and understanding. Even though it was totally calling him out.

Naha
        Keymaster

This is such great news! Yes exactly, the accuracy I feel is even better when there is not a specific question, it is weird because that seems counter intuitive. Nice work on not using notes until after! Yes. The back and forth, thats what I meant about allowing the recipient to put two and two together.
        Nice work

Jenn Salvadori
      Participant

I read for 8 new people yesterday! The same spread, release – embrace – universal message. Every reading was 1, entirely different, but 2, resonated with the person I was reading for. It felt so entirely right. I got a ton of positive and thoughtful and sometimes very personal feedback. One person said, “the way you read them is really confident and assuring.” I said, “I 100% owe that to my teacher.”

Thank you for this, Naha. You do such an exceptional job of breaking everything down in such a way that it just flows. Even when I got (which I did twice!!!) 9 of swords in the embrace position (why Guides, why?!?), I somehow was able to make sense of it. Thank you thank you, thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.