Advanced Tarot Modules 2026 Cohort

Home › Forums › Tarot › Advanced Tarot Modules 2026 Cohort

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #87438
      Naha
      Keymaster

      Discussion thread for 2026 –

      Sign in with your normal student account. If you do not have a sign in, please send me an email.

      If it is your first time posting to the forum, your first post will not be visible until it is approved by a moderator. Please allow 24 hours to get approval. After that, you will be able to post freely.

      • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Naha.
      • This topic was modified 2 days, 2 hours ago by Naha.
    • #87618
      Othon Cabrera
      Participant

      Hello everyone! A pleasure to share with you this incredible course. I’m Othon, I’m from Mexico City. After a long hiatus I’m continuing my tarot and qabbalistic formation with the help of the School. It been a life-changing resource for me and I hope it’s the same for all of you.

      I’m not a native English speaker and our context may vary, but I believe in healthy exchange of ideas and I’m always open for interesting discussions. My formation is mainly Hermetic Qabbalah and Ceremonial Magic (self-taught).


      @Naha
      is there some sort of guideline about what can be posted and what shouldn’t?

      See you all in class!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.