Ivy Full Moon Ritual
Recorded: October 21st, 2021
- Please note:
- Once you complete the purchase, the download link will be in the confirmation screen.
This month, 22 Teachings faculty is happy to welcome Reiki Master Teacher, Kristie Marie, as guide of October’s Full Moon ritual working.
The Ivy Full Moon is a magical time of in-between, when the veil between worlds is thinning and darkness grows as the earth goes dormant. It marks the ancient Celts new year showing us the cycle of birth, death and rebirth. In this ritual participants will burn away fears and illuminate the path ahead in a fire ritual and cave meditation. This ritual will allow participants to receive the blessings of clarity, strength, freedom and an open road as they move into the journey of the dark half of the year.
- Celebrate the significance of their shadow and Divine Darkness and learn how to integrate it
- Create their own ritual candles
- Journey on a guided meditation inward to the cave of their Soul.
- Learn the myths & lore of the Ogham
- Create a reiki charged virtual grid for Grounding and opening the root chakra
- Celebrate and learn with like minded souls
- And have FUN!!!
Please have the following:
- 2 small candles 1 white and 1 black (both candles can be white if black not available)
- An item that symbolizes your strength. (This will be added virtually to our shared altar)
- A pen and white paper
- Optional: black or red stones
Kristie Marie is an intuitive guide, Reiki practitioner, and Certified Crystal Healer. Kristie has herself walked through her own Dark Night of the Soul and, like a phoenix, rose from the ashes with a new found strength and purpose. She knows well the importance of letting go and the pain of holding on. Now her passion is to help show others how to heal, grow and find their own inner strength, helping you to unburden yourself of the weight of the past.