Magician’s Roundtable “Magick in Our Daily Lives” with Vanessa & Lindsey Kimura
Teacher: Vanessa Baltodano
Recorded: August 17th, 2021
- Once you complete the purchase, the download link will be in the confirmation screen.
Meeting monthly, Magicians Readers Roundtable is an opportunity for students of magic at 22 Teachings to share and discuss under the mentorship of Naha Armady as well as opportunities to learn from other magical practitioners and guest teachers. This discussion group is meant to be an open forum for any questions and insights that may have arisen during practice of the rituals, techniques and workings taught in courses and classes.
22 Teachings faculty member, Vanessa Baltodano, joins guest teacher and 22 Teachings long-time community member, Lindsey Kimura in a discussion about “Magick in Our Daily Lives.”
How is Magick a living, breathing and embodied practice? The best place to look is where we spend most of our time: in our daily lives. Join us for an exploration on how magick is woven into our everyday activities. We’ll identify the infusion of magick in areas such as morning routine, work, hobbies, conversations and relationships and in practices such as cooking, eating, cleaning, working, creating, playing and connecting with others. Through conversation, we’ll uncover where and how our magickal practice affects, influences and shapes our actions and realities. From this place of observation and recognition, we’ll heighten our awareness to see and understand how the effects of our magickal practice are present in daily moments. Moving forward, we can be more intentional in where and how we merge, apply and embody our practice.
Reflect on how magick has been showing up for you:
- What is the use and meaning of magick in your daily life?
- What qualities are you cultivating in your magickal practice?
- In what areas of life would you like to apply what you have learned and integrated in your magickal practice?
- Is your practice one that you openly share or that you keep to yourself?
- Would you like to make your practice more visible or invisible to others?
- What are the effects of your magickal practice? Can you note and describe them?
- How can you see and bring more magick to the mundane? What does that mean?
Students are welcome to send in questions related to the topic of discussion to Vanessa@22teachings.com. To help teachers be best prepared, we ask that questions be submitted before the live event.
You can follow Lindsey on IG @Lindsey_Kimura