Officiant: Naha Armády
Recorded Sept 2022
This ritual group working is intended to use the planetary retrogrades for a beneficial application, while banishing their negative influence.
Opening of the Veil
Purification and Consecration
Appeal to the guides
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram and Analysis of the Keyword
Invocation of the Reversed Magician
Rite of the 6 Rayed Star
Contemplative journal exercise
Banishing Hexagram of Mercury.
Rose Cross Ritual
Closing Ceremonies. (LBRP, Closing of the Veil)
Please have a place where you are free from distraction, and enough room to spread your arms for ritual movements.
Have a journal and something to write with
You will want to have an altar set up for this working, which can be as simple as a tea light and a cup of water, or as elaborate as you wish. The power of the ritual lies in the sincerity of your practice and not in multitude of supplies, though these things can assist you in creating a favorable environment to do the work.
- Orange Candle
- Water for purification
- Incense for consecrating and banishing – copal works well, so does sage
- A common herb for mercury is lavender, and if you have lavender you can burn it during the ritual, add it to water, or steep it as a tea before the ritual begins.
- The Magician card from your tarot deck.
- offerings of Star Anise, or
- Mercury dimes
- Lilies and Red Roses.
- Offerings in the #8 (if you offer fruits, nuts, or flowers, for example, have 8 to place on the altar)
- Once you complete the purchase, the PDF to download will be in the confirmation screen.